<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6551711?origin\x3dhttp://ic3-4eva1.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 01, 2006

A busy day @ work. But nevertheless it was still one of the less hectic days to me. Ever since the merger of our MP branches with the Schs MP br, it has only mean more work for me and less for those men of mine. Haiz... everyday all i see they do is freaking despatch. As if it's that difficult to send a piece of paper. While i've to like do RO. I can't over emphasize how stressed it is cos the entire bmtc is reading the RO that i write. Any mistake and the next day my email gets bombarded with criticisms and such, telling me this n that. Why not someone try doing my work? I've so much misc work that i don't even have time to do what i'm there for, my own work. Then boss comes up with some stunt someday and say ok do movement chart. Who do? Registry. Easy isn't it to say? Do this do that. Bosses don't think when they give arrows. Same for officers. Just having gone ocs, officers are that different. Well i guess ocs probably has some course on art of delegation, else what explains the abilities of all officers to shoot us with this n that without a slight thought? Some1 ask him to do something. He thinks he's too highly for that. He asks u to do it. Well simple isn't it?

I'm ranting. I'm dying. I've never done so much work in my life. Even when i'm mugging for exams my work don't come so fast and hectic. Crazy life in HQ.No wonder some say people come out of HQ stronger.

Old people are hypocrites. I think that's probably something we'll all learn about next time. When we step into the coporate world. The whole world is just one big back stab. U think people are frens but he just turns around n bs u in front of boss, claim some credit u derserved. Take notice man, old people are just so grilled in the art of living that they are able to make it part and parcel of their lives. Almost everything they say just have a hidden meaning. Or hidden effect. Damn.

I want to O-R-D!

you were loved at
7:33 pm

0 Comments